Terms and Conditions–Hausa Cinema
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions Page for Hausa Cinema, We hope you will have time and read as a new user (visitor) to our website.
Firstly, these terms and conditions explained all the rules and regulations for the use of Hausa Cinema’s Website, which is located at www.hausacinema.com.
By using or accessing our website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. In the first place, do not continue to use Hausa Cinema if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our help to the Client in the most appropriate manner for meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, under and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Altogether, Hausa Cinema and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. In short, all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Hausa Cinema for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Hausa Cinema
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Hausa Cinema
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Hausa Cinema
- Redistribute content from Hausa Cinema
Uniquely, Hausa Cinema does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. And also, comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Hausa Cinema, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. On the whole, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Hausa Cinema shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hausa Cinema reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, illegal, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You Warrant And Represent That:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consent to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any abusive, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material, which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote other business, customs, or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Hausa Cinema a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyper Linking To Our Content
To say nothing of, all the following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Official Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Athletes, celebrities, or any other artists
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Social Pages and websites.
All these organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
In like manner, we may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Top-level domain (.com, .org, .gov, .org, .edu, .info) community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- Use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- Or by the use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Hausa Cinema’s logo or other artwork is allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. Identically, you agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. And also, no link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Equally important, we reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to our website. Moreover, you approve immediately by removing all links to our website upon request. Similarly, we also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. Additionally, by continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links Or Any Other Media From Our Website
However, if you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider your requests to remove all the links.
Although, we do not warrant that the links on this website are all correct, their completeness or accuracy; or do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Ignore or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Moreover, we set the limitations and prohibitions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in the case, and for breach of statutory duty.
In conclusion, we provide as long as the website and the information and services on the website are free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.